FAQ

1.) HOW CAN THIS LOTTERY POOL BE FREE TO PLAY?
MyFreeLottoPools purchases Lotto Max lottery tickets from affiliate sales and advertisement revenue generated through website traffic and sales that resulted from affiliate ads on our website.

2.) WHAT ARE THE RULES TO PLAYING MYFREELOTTOPOOLS.COM
To insure you are eligible to receive your share of the Jackpot if we win, please make sure to review and abide by our simple rules:

1. You must be 18 or older to play.

2. In order to qualify, your profile must exactly match that which appears on your driver’s license, passport, or official Identification.

3. Only one registration per member and you may Only play for yourself.

Anyone ‘suspected’ of gaming or trying to cheat our website will be permanently banned, nor will they receive any share of the winnings.

3.) ARE THE ADVERTISEMENTS ON YOUR WEBSITE SAFE?
Yes! The ads on our website are provided by multibillion dollar publicly traded companies. If you ever experience any spam, or persistent pop up ads after visiting any of our advertisers, please let us know immediately. We have zero tolerance for spam and want your experience on our website to be safe, fast and enjoyable.

4.) IF A TICKET WINS, WHY WOULD YOU SHARE THE JACKPOT?
The posted ticket is signed in trust of MyFreeLottoPools and as per our terms and conditions MyFreeLottoPools.com will retain 10% of all Net Jackpot winnings and will payout the remaining 90% of the multi-million dollar jackpot to all eligable members who are registered in the winning pool.

Secondly, the intent of MyFreeLottoPools is to allow myself and others to play the lottery for free. As this is only possible by increasing the number of members and website traffic, we’re all in this together.

5.) HAVE YOU EVER WON A JACKPOT?
We have never won a Jackpot to date. We’ll continue playing with patience and persistence in the hope that one day we will all share in a multi-million dollar jackpot.

6.) IN THE EVENT OF A WIN, WILL I BE NOTIFIED?
Yes. All registered members in a winning pool will be notified by email and an Official Notice with payout procedures and contact details will be prominently displayed on our homepage. Credit card information will NEVER be requested. Please report any suspicious emails to myfreelottopicks@gmail.com immedietly.

7.) WHAT DOES MyFreeLottoPools.com DO WITH WINNINGS LESS THAN THE JACKPOT AMOUNT?
Generally, all winnings less than the full jackpot amount are re-invested into ticket purchases for the next draw. They are also used for advertising, website development and to help cover administrative costs to operate MyFreeLottoPools. If we are fortunate enough to win multiple teaser pots and build up a cash reserve, MyFreeLottoPools will hold giveaway contests for our members.

8.) HOW MANY TICKETS DO YOU PURCHASE EACH MONTH?
On average, we purchase roughly 5 lottery tickets each month. As we begin to generate revenue we anticipate the number of tickets we buy will increase substantially.