Estimated Jackpot for June 15, 2018 – $35,000,000.00
June 8, 2018 – Lotto Max Winning Numbers
MyFreeLottoPools June 8, 2018 – Lotto Max Lottery Pool Numbers
How to Play
- Lotto Max is available for sale across Canada.
- For $5, you get three (3) sets of 7 numbers. You can only select one set
of 7 numbers and the 2nd and 3rd sets of 7 numbers will be randomly chosen for you by the computer.
Note:If you play in Quebec, you can select all 3 sets of numbers to play by using the Personals Selection Slip.
- Play mulitple Lotto Max selections on one ticket.
- Play Lotto Max by Quick Pick or Selection Slip.
- Ask for a Quick Pick or select seven numbers from a field of 1 to 49.
- Play Multiple Draws. Tell the Retailer how many draws you want or mark the number of draws on the Selection Slip.
The prize pool for the Lotto Max Main Draw and Max Millions Draw(s) is based on a pari-mutuel share. A pari-mutuel share is a calculation in which the total monies allocated to a prize category are divided by the total number of winners in that category.
Lotto Max Main Draw prizes and Max Millions prizes must be claimed within 12 months of the draw date.
Lotto Max winning tickets can be redeemed only in the region where they were purchased.
Forty-eight per cent of Lotto Max draw sales is dedicated to the Prize Fund. The total amount of $20 and Free Play prizes is paid from the Prize Fund, and the balance of the fund (the Pools Fund) is then allocated to the 5/7, 6/7, 6/7 + Bonus and 7/7 prize categories as indicated in the table below.
If there is more than one winner in the 5/7, 6/7, 6/7 + Bonus or 7/7 prize categories, the prize in that category will be shared among the winners in that category. Any amount not won in the 7/7 or 6/7 + Bonus prize categories is added to the 7/7 prize category for the next draw.