Terms & Conditions

My Free Lotto Pools is a web-based advertising and affiliate sales funded website. No wagering or gambling takes place on this site.

MyFreeLottoPools.Com is 100% free to join and play for anyone 18 years or older – Or of legal age for Gaming and lotteries. All participants are responsible to adhere to their own local, Provincial/State and Federal laws, or the laws within their respective country.

All monetary references displayed on this site are ‘estimates only’ and refer to gross proceeds before deducting for any State, Federal and/or local taxes, as well as costs associated with the distribution of winnings.

MyFreeLottoPools reserves the right to retain all winnings that are less than the full jackpot amount.

Only members ‘in good standing’ and who are registered in the winning poo will participate in any jackpot winnings, and there is only one entry per person.

MyFreeLotteryPool reserves the right to deny or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.

In the event of a Jackpot win (typically, matching 7 numbers out of 7 official drawing numbers), MyFreeLotteryPools automatically retains 10% of the jackpot “Gross” winnings. The remaining 90% will be distributed evenly among the pool members.

In the event of a winning jackpot, all pool members will be notified by a Certified Public Accounting Firm and issued specific instructions on how to claim their share of the winnings. You will NEVER be asked for a credit card or to send money, nor will you receive anything from MyFreeLottoPools in your mailbox.

In the event of a second place Lotto Max prize, these winning will be awarded through separate draws for members.

All Jackpot winnings distribution costs will be subtracted out of the winnings on a per member basis. Therefore, the easier you make it for the Accounting Firm to issue your share of the winnings, the less that will be deducted from your share of the winnings.

In the case where funds cannot be transferred into a country outside the Canada, you will be given the option to travel to Canada to pick up your share of the winnings. All costs associated with travel arrangements, airfare and accommodations will be made by and paid for upfront by the Certified Public Accounting Firm and deducted from your share of the winnings.

You will NEVER be asked for a credit card or to send money.

Website Rules

1. Only one membership per person. Must be 18 years old or of legal age to participate in Gaming and Lotteries.

2. Players may only register and play for themselves.

3. Your profile, including your full first and last name, must match that which appears on your driver’s license, passport or official identification.

In the event of a Jackpot win, and only in the event of a Jackpot win; all registered participants in the winning pool will be required to present valid identification to verify name, age and address to a Canadian Licensed and recognized Certified Public Accounting Firm. You will never be contacted directly by MyFreeLottoPools.com.

Anyone having more than one membership, or who plays for another member, or whose profile does not exactly match that which appears on their official identification will be automatically disqualified and forfeit any winnings. Anyone suspected of cheating or gaming our website will not participate in any winnings and permanently banned from this website.

Please Note: In the event of a winning pool, the news and pool member notification, instructions and all updates regarding winnings distribution will be posted directly to home page.